A Regina man is facing several charges in connection to seven separate business robberies between Aug. 6 and 19.
Police attended to the following crime scenes on the listed dates:
- Business on 2100 block of Pasqua Street (Aug. 6 and Aug. 11),
- Business on 600 block of Albert Street North (Aug. 15),
- Business on 1800 block of Broad Street (Aug. 17),
- Business on 500 block of Broad Street (Aug. 17),
- Business on 500 block of McIntyre Street (Aug. 18),
- Business on 2400 block of Dewdney Avenue (Aug. 19).
While there were similarities in each case, it was not until further police investigation revealed one suspect was connected to each case. Further investigation linked the suspect to another three recent break-and-enter cases, and a theft of a vehicle.
23-year-old Jeremy Hastings of Regina faces 39 charges:
- 12 charges of Breach of Probation,
- 9 charges of Robbery,
- 9 charges of Disguise with intent,
- 3 charges of Use of imitation firearm in the commission of an indictable offence,
- 2 charges of Break and Enter and commit indictable offence,
- Assault with a weapon,
- Break and Enter with intent to commit an indictable offence,
- Theft of a Motor Vehicle,
- Theft under $5,000.
Hastings appeared in Provincial Court on these charges Monday morning.