On a day where the temperature is well over the 30 degree mark, a dip in a City of Regina pool might be a great way to cool off, but you won’t be able do so for a few days yet.
Three of the four pools have a confirmed opening date.
• Regent Pool: June 10 – register for drop-in programs at Regent starting tomorrow!
• Maple Leaf Pool: June 14
• Buffalo Meadows Pool: June 12
Massey Pool is currently receiving some essential repairs and is expected to open during the week of June 21
Registration requirements, swim times and classes differ per pool with details available on the city’s website
Swimmers are reminded to respect COVID-19 public health guidelines when at the pools; please:
• Answer the health-related questions posted
• Sanitize your hands
• Come dressed and ready to go 5 minutes before start time (changerooms will not be open)
• Do not linger unnecessarily after your activity
• Bring your own water bottle
If the outdoor pools are busy, don’t forget about the 15 city-owned spray pads available from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. all summer long until mid-September. A list of where those spray pads are can be found here