Outdoor sports and activities can resume at City of Regina athletic fields and baseball diamonds as part of Saskatchewan’s Reopening Roadmap: Step One on Sunday. As it stands right now, these facilities are currently only open for training.
To align with Provincial Health Orders, players, officials, coaches and spectators are required to follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines at City athletic fields and baseball diamonds.
- The maximum number of spectators allowed at the facility is 150
- Maintain two metres physical distance between spectators unless part of a household bubble
- Arrive no sooner than five to 10 minutes before your game and leave fields immediately after play
- Avoid touching shared surfaces where possible
- Wash or sanitize hands and equipment often
There is no limit on the number of players, officials and coaches allowed in the area of play. Tournaments are not allowed at this time but may resume in Step Two, anticipated to start Sunday, June 20.