The Saskatchewan Government announced Friday morning that all residents 12 and up will be eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine by May 20.
The following age-based immunization eligibility schedule has been proposed and is subject to vaccine delivery. In the event that deliveries are delayed, the following schedule may be revised:
May 8 Age 32+ May 16 Age 20+
May 10 Age 29+ May 18 Age 16+
May 12 Age 26+ May 20 Age 12+
May 14 Age 23+
This applies to all immunization clinics: booked appointments, drive-thru and walk-ins, pharmacies and mobile clinics.
“We continue to set aggressive targets to immunize our remaining, eligible population of nearly 270,000 Saskatchewan people,” Health Minister Paul Merriman said in a news release. “Our ability to reach our targets is limited only by the amount of vaccine we receive but remember that once you are eligible to receive a vaccine, you are always eligible. You will have clinic options available and should continue to take the first vaccine that is available to you.”
The pharmacy vaccination pilot rollout continues and additional pharmacies will be added as larger volumes of vaccine become available.
The current list of pharmacies participating is available at www.saskatchewan.ca/covid19-pharmacies.
Information on the Saskatchewan Health Authority’s scheduled drive-thru and walk-in clinics is available at www.saskatchewan.ca/drive-thru-vax.
Update to Regina public health order
Effective May 17, all Regina restaurants and licensed establishments will be able to resume in-person dining according to the guidance currently applicable province-wide.
• Limited to seat four at a single table
• For indoor seating if there are impermeable barriers from the chairs where patrons are sitting and those for another table must be placed two metres apart. If there are no impermeable barriers between tables, there must be a three metre distance between all tables.
• For outdoor patios and decks, with or without barriers, there must be a two metre separation between patrons at another table
• No alcohol sales after 10:00 p.m. in licensed establishments
• Restaurants and licensed establishments must maintain guest/reservation information on all patrons.
All other measures remain in place at this time, including restricting indoor gatherings to household members only.